Thursday, September 11, 2014

Harassment and True Colors

Hello Crafters:

Being  Lacy Sunshine's PR Manager, I feel it  is  necessary for the public  to see what Ms. Valentin received via  email  this past Monday.  This is what Heather deals  with on  a  regular basis   from  this  "Other Artist". Really shows  her  true colors.  I must  point  out,  Mrs. Baldy assumed,  Heather was involved   in this  matter just because  someone  else  was  having issues  with her and her  infringing ways.  Assumption is  a really  bad  thing.  Read for yourself.

 Dated August 27, 2014 -   this  was  an  email forwarded to  Heather Valentin  showing how Mrs. Baldy   involved Heather and  continues  to  slander her name.
Dear Sirs, 
>
> Thank you for your help on this matter. As per our phone conversation,
> these are woman that are making false claims on my Copyright / Trademarked art
> work "My-Besties TM'....they are my competitors that I have had to  have my
> attorney file a restraining order on the one in the US...However they  work
> together with the same company "Heather Valentin/Lacy Sunshine. GillMccall
> is the head DT girl there with Heather.
>
> My Copyrights are filed and go back to 2004 on my licensed art and my TM on
> my brand is  reg # is 86362769
>
> * The name, address, and electronic signature of the complaining party
> [512(c)(3)(A)(i)]
>
> Sherri Baldy


Here is   Heather's  reply   to   Mrs. Baldy  and  to the  Company  whose name has been removed due to privacy issues.

In a message dated 8/27/2014 1:02:00 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, lacysunshinestamps@live.com writes:


Dear Mrs. Baldy:

A matter  has  come to my  attention, that you under  perjury, have attached my name  to  a situation involving Gill McCall and (company's  name has  been  removed due to  privacy)
The  facts  are  as  follows.
Gill McCall is not the  head of my  Design Team and  is not  a paid employee.
I am not involved in matters pertaining you  and  Gill McCall and(company's name has been  removed  to due  privacy).
Regarding the restraining order you attempted to  seek against me,  unwarranted at that, in  October 2013, that was  dismissed and  never  granted. I was never  served.

So why  are you  spreading lies about  me, under  perjury?

Mrs. Baldy, this situation   needs to be handled amicably. What  more do  you  want  from me?

I am not the one harassing you with phone  calls, making  false  claims  and  stealing  your ideas.  Why can you not  leave me  and  my  copyrighted  art alone? Why  are  are involving  me in matters that  do not  pertain to me?

So once again,  I am asking  what more  do you want  from me to  settle  this? It is  truly  time for you  to move on and create  your own original  art,  quit involving me  in  other matters that I have no dealings  with,  and   forget  you ever knew me.

I look forward  from you.

Sincerely,
Heather  Valentin
And now  for Mrs. Baldy's  email  from this past  Monday night.
Sherrithefairy@aol.com (Sherrithefairy@aol.com)


9/08/14

To: lacysunshinestamps@live.com
Cc: sherrithefairy@aol.com 
Here is my response, as you want one so badly from me. 

Concerning YOUR continued perjury in making your false claims on Etsy and FB and the DMCA about the Besites ® brand... And yes I have my registered number!
So you know we are working with these sites and the DMCA to prosecute you for your false copyright claims you are making on my art... all under the penalty of perjury that you have made on both sites over and over again ...falsely claiming that My Besties ® images are yours!...
You should know the law before you decided to break the law ..DMCA law states :

Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing – and we have and will seek to collect those damages.
These cases are both infuriating and increasingly common. While there are no legal consequences (like fines) under the DMCA for copyright abusers, there is a provision that allows victims of censorship (and their web hosts) to bring legal action against those who submit fraudulent DMCA notices. So today, we’ve joined with Oliver, Ivan, and Adam to strike back at DMCA abuse. We’ve filed two lawsuits for damages under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, which allows for suits against those who “knowingly materially misrepresent” a case of copyright infringement.
Through these suits, we’d like to remind our users that we’re doing all we can to combat DMCA abuse …and most importantly, remind copyright abusers to think twice before submitting fraudulent takedown notices. We’ll be watching, and are ready to fight back.
You should stop while you are ahead, leave me alone.
Go on with your life or you will met me in court! You are not above the laws you continue to break! And my lawyers are keeping track of it all!

Truly  shows  her  true colors.

Zach

Sincerely!
Sherri
CC: Gregory David Angus
Attorney at Law

8 comments:

  1. Hopefully now people will see her true colours. She wrongly assumed that Heather was a part of the claim that I lodged against her for her identity theft of my name and my photographic image. She should of had her facts right before she launched in for her attack.
    She is also claiming to have her own trademarked registered number - really !!! She is so wrong there too as it has not even been approved yet. It was only filed on 11th Aug lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only true colors that are shown here are the ones your guys are putting out! You spent more time reporting artwork that is not yours and harassing than getting your own work done.

      Delete
    2. Oh, and Gill MCGall, if you didn't like Sherri so much why are you still following her blogs??? Are you jealous much that you are no longer her DT??? So, since you can't be a part of her Design Team you have to be such an evil vindictive CAT??? Get a grip of yourself, you obviously are a sour puss that you can't be a part of all of Ms. Baldy's accomplishments!!!! Have you ever heard of defamation of character if you haven't maybe you should because it seems to me that you as well as others that have viciously attacked Ms. Baldy character. So, not only are you spying and stalking Ms. Baldy but you are also showing by this post here that you are in fact stalking her by claiming that she hasn't filed a trademark number. First of all, what do you care if it is or isn't??? Exactly how do you know these facts??? How do you know when she filed her trademark, where you impersonating Ms. Baldy to obtain confidential information??? Did you commit true identity theft by going around and trying to be Ms. Baldy to obtain information, or are you just letting us all know that you are a STALKER??? Again, read facts because in a court of law you would be squirming! The facts are that they are her intellectual property and Ms. Baldy has been drawing since you and your precious Valentine were in diapers. Are you jealous that her name is out while your starving artist is still trying to get a piece of the pie. Perhaps if neither of your were so psychotic you could be eating a piece of that pie, but since you both wear the same left shoe you will need to get the right shoe on so you can walk straight to court.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. I must laugh at identity theft! lol If you do a google search for trademark search, by the way google and trademark search is public, you find countless of sites including the US Trademark Office. So do a search of My-Besties and you find out when it was filed and status.It's ALL public information.

      Delete
  2. What are you ALL talking about??? I don't think I have EVER seem Sherri Baldy do all the things you ladies are accustomed to doing. Have you seen Heather Valetine's work. She went from extreme ugly to gothic to totally copying Ms. Baldy's artwork. You ladies have nothing better to do with your pathetic time other than call and harass, post, copy, and now lie about others. Why don't you take a better look at Heather's artwork prior to pointing fingers, because I guarantee you that you will be highly disappointed that your precious Heather is nothing but a copycat and not to mention she is also a psychotic liar that likes to stalk others. Get a life, and stop spreading vicious rumors, and learn to use photoshop, because your email is not an original email, because Heather has a very foul mouth and I am pretty darn sure that when she sends out emails she is not that professional. As for Ms.Gill, the only reason you my dear are HEATHER VALENTIN'S HEAD DT, is because she has burned too many and NO ONE WANTS TO WORK WITH HER, SOOOOO she selected the lowest toad in the pole to be her HEAD DT, BECAUSE again look at your artwork or craft project and judge that before you judge others. I guarantee you that Ms. Gill you will see that you lack talent just like Heather does. Now getting back to all BS you are posting here on this fake blog, because as her previous Manager posted on her blog it's fake. If you want to know the truth and know the facts, go to the real artist not one that is a starving wantabe artist that has nothing better to do but to harass others. It's a shame if you spent less time harassing and more time creating you may all improve your artwork. So, get a life, and stop spreading vicious rumors. For all the readers that really want to know about Heather Valentine, why don't you read this interesting little blog posted by someone that worked closely to Heather http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-cautionary-tale-aka-im-such-muppet.html. You are all sick and need to get a grip of yourselves and stop being nasty sick psychos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know whether to laugh or to feel sorry for you, but you really make yourself look stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well what can i say that Zach hasnt already said but here goes - Santa MOnica ( aye right ) you clearly require glasses as you cannot read what has been typed - I AM NOT HEAD DT for Heather so if you can't tune in your eyes to read properly then no wonder you cannot see what is going on, in fact spell for that matter LOL
    The only people who have ever called me Ms Gill is Sherri and Sher - mmm now who is fake !!!
    In the DMCA that I lodged Ms Baldy stated as her counter claim was because of mistaken use. What a crock of shite that was as how can anyone possibly mistake my name and my photo - the public have already worked that one out and she knows that as why would it then be changed to Ginger - public admittance of identity theft by correcting it.
    I was the one who left the Beasties DT of my own accord as was begged to stay but did not want to be associated with someone who uses people for their own gain - so why on earth would i be jealous as i actually do have a "real life".
    As for Trademark - this is something that any one can view online, you dont need to be "fake" to view it, you just need to be able to type and read which as you can do neither then im not surprised you cant work that one out - just ask TESS.

    ReplyDelete